We are committed to protecting your privacy.
This Privacy Notice explains how we will collect, handle, store and protect information about you collected from the Web pages of this website (“Website”). By using the Website you agree to the use of such information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
This privacy statement describes our commitment to protecting your privacy and handling your information in an open and transparent manner.
In this Privacy Notice, information about you, which may be referred to as personal data in some jurisdictions, is referred to as “Personal Information”. We may also sometimes collectively refer to handling, collecting, protecting and storing your Personal Information as “processing” such Personal Information.
We may collect Personal Information when you interact with the Website or because you give it to us (for example, in a form on our Website). Depending on the specific Web pages you are using, such information may consist of: your name; e-mail address; telephone number; your IP address; your browser type and language; your access times; and any other information that you voluntarily provide to us.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy. Our Website is not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or store information about children.
Use of Personal Information collected via our Website
We may use your Personal Information collected:
- to manage your account and improve our Website;
- to manage our relationship with you and respond to any request you submit through our Website.
Use of Personal Information for other activities that form part of the operation of our business
In addition to the purposes connected to the operation of our Website and Mobile App above, we may use your Personal Information for the purposes of, or in connection with:
- applicable legal or regulatory requirements;
- requests and communications from competent authorities;
- sending you thought leadership or details of products and services that may be of interest to you; contacting you to receive feedback on these services; and contacting you for other market or research purposes;
- protecting our rights.
Legal basis for processing information
We are required by law to set out in this Privacy Notice the legal grounds on which we rely in order to process your Personal Information.
We use your Personal Information for the purposes outlined above because of: (a) our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of our Website and Mobile App and related services offered to you; (b) our legitimate interests in the effective and lawful operation of our Website and Mobile App so long as such interests are not outweighed by your interests; (c) the legal and regulatory obligations that we are subject to, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency.
To the extent that we process any sensitive Personal Information relating to you for any of the purposes outlined above, we will do so because either: (i) you have given us your explicit consent to process that data; (ii) the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or (iii) you have made the data manifestly public.
Where we are legally required to obtain your explicit consent to provide you with certain marketing materials, we will only provide you with such marketing materials where we have obtained such consent from you. If you do not want to continue receiving any marketing materials from us, you can unsubscribe from the Communication.
We use a range of physical, electronic and managerial measures to keep your Personal Information secure, accurate and up to date. These measures include:
- education and training to relevant staff so they are aware of our privacy obligations when handling Personal Information;
- administrative and technical controls to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis;
- technological security measures, including fire walls, encryption and anti-virus software; and
- physical security measures, such as staff security passes to access our premises.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your Personal Information, the transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. We endeavor to protect Personal Information, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us or by us over the internet.
We will hold your Personal Information on our systems for the longest of the following periods: (i) as long as is necessary for the relevant activity or services; (ii) any retention period that is required by law; (iii) the end of the period in which litigation or investigations might arise in respect of the services.
Under applicable law, you may have various rights in relation to your Personal Information. In particular, you may have a right to:
- obtain confirmation that we are processing your Personal Information and request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the Personal Information we hold about you, or ask that we correct such Personal Information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete Personal Information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such Personal Information; and
- object to our processing of your Personal Information.
If you are unsatisfied with the way in which we have handled your Personal Information or any privacy query or request that you have raised to us, you have a right to complain to the data protection authority in your jurisdiction. For such information, please contact us by using the “Contacts” webpage.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may modify or amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Therefore, we encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to be informed about how we are protecting your information.